Hours: M - TH: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
F: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Information for Current Students
The Registrar site was created to support your needs in registering for classes and keeping on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar by phone at 716-645-5698 (Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm; Friday: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm) or by email at UBregistrar@buffalo.edu.
These links are a good place to get started in understanding the role of the registrar’s office at UB:
- Calendars: Important dates and deadlines for course registration, drop/add, course resign, billing and financial aid.
- Class Registration: Registration for classes takes place during specific time periods. This section of the site offers an overview of how to register and special procedures and policies you need to know.
- Class Schedules: Browse courses by academic department, time of day, instructor, course number or keyword and are listed by the appropriate degree level and semester.
- Degrees & Graduation: This checklist will help you confirm your readiness for graduation.
- Enrollment Verification: Here you can learn how to confirm your enrollment status at UB for health insurance, loan deferment and scholarship purposes.
- Grades: Includes instructions for how to track your grades and calculate your GPA.
- Personal Information: Student records are confidential and are released only to appropriate faculty and administrative offices. Please review the information that can be collected and how it can be provided to authorized users. It is important that you are aware of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Transcripts: Your academic transcript is comprised of all credit-bearing coursework you attempted or completed at UB as well as any degree(s) conferred.
Last updated: April 21, 2017 8:34 am EST