Hours: M - TH: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
F: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Information for Former Students
Congratulations on completing your experience at UB! If you need additional assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar by phone at 716-645-5698 (Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm; Friday: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm) or by email at UBregistrar@buffalo.edu.
- Class Registration: Students who hold a bachelor’s degree are permitted to register for graduate coursework as non-matriculated students for a maximum of 12 credit hours. If you are interested in attending a class, please review the registration instructions.
- Class Schedules: Courses can be browsed by academic department, time of day, instructor, course number or keyword and are listed by the appropriate degree level and semester.
- Degrees & Graduation: If you are in need of a replacement diploma or additional copy of your UB diploma, please file this form Request for Replacement Diploma (PDF) to receive it.
- Enrollment Verification: Here you can learn how to verify that you attended UB and/or to confirm the degree your received.
- Personal Information: Student records are confidential and are released only to appropriate faculty and administrative offices. Please review the information that can be collected and how it can be provided to authorized users. It is important that you are aware of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Transcripts: Your academic transcript is comprised of all credit-bearing coursework you attempted or completed at UB as well as any degree(s) conferred.
Last updated: July 22, 2016 3:59 pm EST