Hours: M - TH: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
F: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
You will earn a grade for each class that you take at UB. Your grade point average (GPA) is the ratio of the number of grade points earned to the number of graded credits.
Access to Grade Information
Students may access their grades for a specific semester, or a complete record of their grades, in one of two ways:
- Visit your HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Request a transcript by visiting the Student Response Center at 232 Capen or following the instruction to request an official transcript.
Approximate dates each semester that grades are reported on the official transcript are:
- Fall grades available first week in January
- Winter grades available first week in February
- Spring grades available third week in May
- Summer grades available third week in August
Important Grading Dates for Faculty
|Session||Begin Date||Mid-Term Grading Begins||Mid-Term Grading Ends||Last Day to Resign||Last Day of Classes||Grades Due|
|Session||Begin Date||Last Day to Resign||Last Day of Classes||Grades Due|
Last updated: May 18, 2015 1:05 pm EST