Hours: M - TH: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
F: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Session||First Day of Classes||Last Day Drop/Add||Resign||Last Day of Classes|
|15 Week (Standard)||8/28/2017||9/05/2017||11/10/2017||12/08/2017|
|7 Week 1||8/28/2017||9/05/2017||9/29/2017||10/16/2017|
|7 Week 2||10/17/2017||10/20/2017||11/17/2017||12/08/2017|
Fall 2017 Enrollment Appointments
- All students will be assigned an enrollment appointment based on the general appointment structure below.
- Beginning March 20, students can view their personal enrollment appointment information in their HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Appointments are assigned based on student credit hours, with priority given to students with higher credit hours earned prior to the start of the spring 2017 semester.
- Appointments for graduate and PharmD students will begin at 7:00 am on April 11th and appointments for undergraduate students will begin at 7:00 am on April 12th. Once a student’s appointment time begins, s/he can drop and add courses until the end of the drop/add period for the session.
- The new drop/add policy was in effect for fall 2013 registration. Students now have until the end of the 7th day of classes to drop and add for the regular 15 week and 7 week first sessions. (Sundays and holidays are excluded from calculating these days.) Class dates and drop/add dates are based on the session. Students should view their course schedule in their HUB Student Center for information on drop, add, and resign dates.
- After enrollment appointments end, open registration begins. During open registration, all eligible UB students can register without an enrollment appointment.
|TYPE OF STUDENT||Appointments will begin on the following dates:|
|Graduate Students||April 11th at 7:00 a.m.|
|PharmD Students||April 11th at 7:00 a.m.|
|Medical Students||April 1st at 7:00 a.m.|
|Undergraduate Students||April 12th at 7:00 a.m.|
|Law 3rd Year Students||April 14th at 12:00 p.m.|
|Law 2nd Year Students||April 21st at 12:00 p.m.|
|Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculating) Students||August 1st at 7:00 a.m.|
Open enrollment for undergraduate, graduate, and PharmD students for fall 2017 begins May 1st at midnight and continues until the end of the drop/add period for each session.
Maximum Credit Limits
Fall: 19 credits
Last updated: February 28, 2017 2:05 pm EST