Student working on virtual reality equipment.


Phone: 716-645-5698

Hours: M - TH: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

F: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm


Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm

Advanced Placement (AP)

During high school, you may have taken Advanced Placement (AP) tests. If you indicated on the AP exam that your scores should be sent to UB (or if you otherwise requested scores sent to UB), your AP credits should appear on your Transfer Credit Report.

If your AP credit does not appear on your Academic Advisement report, here are the steps you should take before contacting the Student Response Center:

Please emphasize school code 2925. It is the only thing that differentiates SUNY Center Buffalo (UB) from SUNY College Buffalo (Buffalo State).

Frequently Asked Questions

Following are some FAQs which might help you to answer questions:

My high school or college already has a copy of my AP scores. Is that acceptable?

No, an official transcript must be sent to us by College Board.

Will UB accept ALL my scores?

Only scores of 3, 4, and 5 are accepted at UB. To view the most recent articulation table, go to the Advanced Placement Exam Chart (PDF).

What if I want to decline some or all of my AP credit?

Contact your academic advisor to complete an Alternative Exam Credit Declination form.

Last updated: April 21, 2017 8:34 am EST