Hours: M - TH: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
F: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
60 and Over Auditors Program
Are you 60 years of age or older? Are you looking for self enrichment or perhaps simply exploring your academic options? If so, the University at Buffalo is the perfect place for you! Take advantage of our 60 and Over Auditors Program that offers classes to members of our community free of charge. You may enroll in this program, based upon space availability.
Simply complete the Sixty and Over Auditors Program Request Form (PDF) and obtain the instructor’s signature for the course(s) you wish to audit. Please do not register for the course through the regular registration procedures.
Bring or mail the completed form to:
- The Student Response Center (SRC)
- University at Buffalo
- 232 Capen Hall
- Buffalo, NY 14260-1631
Upon completion of the form, we will give you instructions on how to obtain a parking permit as well as how to access the computers at UB.
- 60 and Over Auditors may need to purchase textbooks or other study materials to fully participate in a course(s).
- 60 and Over Auditors who wish to receive telecourse materials will be charged telecourse fees.
- Web-based courses are excluded from the 60 and Over audit program. Exceptions will be considered upon request from New York State residents only.
- Once your form has been processed, you will receive information from our office regarding Activating Your UBITName (Please allow 5 business days from receipt of your form for processing).
Thanks for your interest in attending classes at UB. We look forward to seeing you on Campus!
Last updated: May 29, 2015 3:32 am EST