Hours: M - TH: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
F: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
60 and Over Auditors Program
Are you 60 years of age or older? Are you looking for self-enrichment or perhaps simply exploring your academic options? If so, the University at Buffalo is the perfect place for you! Take advantage of our 60 and Over Auditors Program that offers classes to members of our community free of charge. You may enroll in this program, based upon space availability.
Simply complete the Sixty and Over Auditors Program Request Form (PDF) and obtain the instructor’s signature for the course(s) you wish to audit. The Office of the Registrar will register you according to the following schedule:
|Term||Approximate Registration Times Begin|
Please mail the completed form or bring it in person to:
- The Student Response Center (SRC)
- University at Buffalo
- 232 Capen Hall
- Buffalo, NY 14260-1631
Upon completion of the form, we will give you instructions on how to obtain a parking permit as well as how to access the computers at UB.
- 60 and Over Auditors may need to purchase textbooks or other study materials to fully participate in a course(s).
- 198 and 199 level courses are only available to degree-seeking Undergraduate students; as such 60 and Over Auditors are not eligable to enroll in these courses.
- Currently, the School of Dental Medicine, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, the Law School, and the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences do not participate in the 60 and Over Auditors Program
- Web-based courses are excluded from the 60 and Over audit program. Exceptions will be considered upon request from New York State residents only.
- Once your form has been processed, you will receive information from our office regarding Activating Your UBITName (Once you have been enrolled, please allow 5 business days for processing).
- 60 and Over Auditors are not eligible to be placed on a wait list for a closed course. Space availability will be reviewed during the second week of classes.
Thanks for your interest in attending classes at UB. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Last updated: September 30, 2016 3:31 am EST