Hours: M - TH: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
F: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Walk in Assistance:
Student Response Center
232 Capen Hall, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Session||First Day of Classes||Last Day Drop/Add||Resign||Last Day of Classes|
|15 Week (Standard)||01/30/2017||02/06/2017||04/21/2017||05/12/2017|
|7 Week 1||01/30/2017||02/06/2017||03/02/2017||03/17/2017|
|7 Week 2||03/27/2017||03/30/2017||04/27/2017||05/12/2017|
Spring 2017 Enrollment Appointments
- All students will be assigned an enrollment appointment based on the general appointment structure below.
- Beginning October 17th, students can view their personal enrollment appointment information in their HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Appointments are assigned based on student credit hours, with priority given to students with higher credit hours earned prior to the start of the fall 2016 semester.
- Once a student’s appointment time begins, s/he can drop and add courses until the end of the drop/add period for the session.
- The new drop/add policy was in effect for fall 2013 registration. Students now have until the end of the 7th day of classes to drop and add for the regular 15 week and 7 week first sessions. (Sundays and holidays are excluded from calculating these days.) Class dates and drop/add dates are based on the session. Students should view their course schedule in their HUB Student Center for information on drop, add, and resign dates. After enrollment appointments end, open registration begins. During open registration, all eligible UB students can register without an enrollment appointment.
- Starting Spring 2015, students will have an additional week to resign 15W (Standard Session) classes during the Spring term only. The resulting resign date for Spring 2017 15W (Standard Session) classes will be April 21st, 2017.
|TYPE OF STUDENT||Appointments will be assigned during the following dates:|
|Graduate Students||November 2nd at 7:00 a.m.|
|PharmD Students||November 2nd at 7:00 a.m.|
|Medical Students||November 1st at 7:00 a.m.|
|Undergraduate Students||November 3rd at 7:00 a.m.|
|Law 3rd Year Students||November 11th at 12:00 p.m.|
|Law 2nd Year Students||November 18th at 12:00 p.m.|
|Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculating) Students||December 1 at 7:00 a.m.|
Open enrollment for undergraduate, graduate, and PharmD students for spring 2017 begins November 14 at 12:00 a.m. and continues until the end of the drop/add period for each session.
Maximum Credit Limits
Spring: 19 credits
Last updated: April 21, 2017 8:34 am EST