M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Walk-in Assistance at 1Capen, North Campus.
Students who do not intend to return to UB for the fall 2022 semester can find resources on the Office of the Registrar’s Leaving UB page.
|Session||First Day of Classes||Last Day Drop/Add||Resign||Last Day of Classes|
|15 Week (Standard)||8/29/22||9/6/22||11/11/22||12/9/22|
|7 Week 1||8/29/22||9/6/22||9/30/22||10/17/22|
|7 Week 2||10/19/22||10/24/22||11/21/22||12/9/22|
|Non-Standard||Non-standard session class dates differ from those listed above. View your HUB Student Center to find specific dates and deadlines for your non-standard session classes. Please contact email@example.com if you need non-standard course deadlines, but do not have access to HUB.|
Fall 2022 Enrollment Appointments
- All students will be assigned an enrollment appointment based on the general appointment structure below.
- Beginning March 7, students can view their personal enrollment appointment information in their HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Appointments are assigned based on student credit hours, with priority given to students with higher credit hours earned prior to the start of the spring 2022 semester.
- Appointments for graduate and PharmD students will begin at 7 a.m. on April 5 and appointments for undergraduate students will begin at 7 a.m. on April 6. Once a student’s appointment time begins, s/he can drop and add courses until the end of the drop/add period for the session.
- After enrollment appointments end, open registration begins. During open registration, all eligible UB students can register without an enrollment appointment.
|TYPE OF STUDENT||Appointments will begin on the following dates:|
|Graduate Students||April 5 at 7 a.m.|
|PharmD Students||April 5 at 7 a.m.|
|Medical Students||April 1*|
|Undergraduate Students||April 6 at 7 a.m.|
|Law 3rd Year Students||TBD|
|Law 2nd Year Students||TBD|
|Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculating) Students||Aug. 1 at 7 a.m.|
*All MED registration will be completed by the JSMBS Registrar.
Open enrollment for undergraduate, graduate and PharmD students for fall 2022 begins May 2 at midnight, and continues until the end of the drop/add period for each session.
Maximum Credit Limits
Fall: 19 credits
Last updated: January 20, 2022 4:27 pm EST