M - TH: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Session||First Day of Classes||Last Day Drop/Add||Resign||Last Day of Classes|
|15 Week (Standard)||8/26/19||9/03/19||11/08/19||12/06/19|
|7 Week 1||8/26/19||9/03/19||9/27/19||10/15/19|
|7 Week 2||10/16/19||10/19/19||11/17/19||12/06/19|
Fall 2019 Enrollment Appointments
- All students will be assigned an enrollment appointment based on the general appointment structure below.
- Beginning March 25, students can view their personal enrollment appointment information in their HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Appointments are assigned based on student credit hours, with priority given to students with higher credit hours earned prior to the start of the spring 2019 semester.
- Appointments for graduate and PharmD students will begin at 7 a.m. on April 9th and appointments for undergraduate students will begin at 7 a.m. on April 10th. Once a student’s appointment time begins, s/he can drop and add courses until the end of the drop/add period for the session.
- The new drop/add policy was in effect for fall 2013 registration. Students now have until the end of the 7th day of classes to drop and add for the regular 15 week and 7 week first sessions. (Sundays and holidays are excluded from calculating these days.) Class dates and drop/add dates are based on the session. Students should view their course schedule in their HUB Student Center for information on drop, add and resign dates.
- After enrollment appointments end, open registration begins. During open registration, all eligible UB students can register without an enrollment appointment.
|TYPE OF STUDENT||Appointments will begin on the following dates:|
|Graduate Students||April 9 at 7 a.m.|
|PharmD Students||April 9 at 7 a.m.|
|Medical Students||April 1 at 7 a.m.|
|Undergraduate Students||April 10 at 7 a.m.|
|Law 3rd Year Students||April 12 at 12 p.m.|
|Law 2nd Year Students||April 19 at 12 p.m.|
|Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculating) Students||August 1 at 7 a.m.|
Open enrollment for undergraduate, graduate, and PharmD students for fall 2019 begins April 29th at midnight and continues until the end of the drop/add period for each session.
Maximum Credit Limits
Fall: 19 credits
Last updated: October 04, 2019 2:09 pm EST