Student working on a research project.


Phone: 716-645-5698
M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Contact us online.

Fax: 716-645-7762

Walk-in Assistance at 1Capen, North Campus.

Undergraduate Registration

To prepare for course registration, continuing students should review and follow the steps below.

Last updated: March 20, 2023 2:20 pm EST