Students walking on UB's North Campus.


Phone: 716-645-5698
M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Contact us online.

Fax: 716-645-7762

Walk-in Assistance at 1Capen, North Campus.

Student Change of Citizenship

This form can only be used by students whose citizenship has changed to a naturalized U.S. citizen.

Students admitted to the University at Buffalo as an international student on an F-1, J-1, H-1B, H-4, L-2 or E-2 visa must contact International Student Services to update your citizenship status.

Powered by Formstack

Last updated: March 29, 2022 11:57 am EST