Student sitting at a table.


Phone: 716-645-5698
M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Contact us online.

Fax: 716-645-7762

Walk-in Assistance at 1Capen, North Campus.

Professional Certification and Licensure

Forms that require proof of education from the Registrar’s Office for licensure including New York State Education Department (NYSED) Form 2: Certification of Professional Education and any out of state certification forms for licensure can be submitted by following the directions below.

Forms required for teaching certification including institutional recommendations must be submitted to UB’s Office of Educator Preparation.

Questions or need to check on the status of a submitted form?

Email or utilize Parchment Tracking if you ordered online.

Last updated: July 28, 2023 12:30 pm EST