M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
Documentation Upload Center
Before You Upload
Before uploading your documents, review each to ensure:
- Important! Acceptable file formats are .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg and .docx. Include your UB Person Number in your file name so we can contact you regarding unsuccessful uploads. Save your document in the following format: your person number, followed by your last name and then the file name (ex. 12345678_Johnson_W9S). Processing may be delayed if your file name is not in this format.
- Your UB Person Number is written at the top of each page.
- All sections of UB forms are complete.
- Review the file to ensure it is clear and legible.
- Handwritten signatures are included where requested.
- Required documentation is included.
The University at Buffalo Office of the Registrar will not return submitted documents.
Directions on Uploading Documents
- Click Select Files in the upload files section.
- Select your document(s) for upload from your local device.
- Enter your email address.
- In the file description field include:
- Your person number
- Your last name
- The document name you are uploading
- Click Submit to complete.
Last updated: October 09, 2020 1:54 pm EST