Students walking on UB's North Campus.


Phone: 716-645-5698
M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Contact us online.

Fax: 716-645-7762

Walk-in Assistance at 1Capen, North Campus.

Request for Undergraduate S/U Grade

Students may opt to have a course graded as S/U in lieu of the traditional letter grades by completing the Request for Undergraduate S/U Form by the end of the resign period for the semester. Please visit the class registration dates website and select your academic term to review your resign deadline.

Students cannot select S/U grading for any course that is required for their major(s) or is a prerequisite for their major(s) or general education requirements. No more than 25 percent of a student’s UB credit can be graded S/U.

For further policy and procedure information on S/U grading, visit the Undergraduate Catalog and search for Explanation of Grades  under the section called Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Grading.

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.

Last updated: March 20, 2023 3:28 pm EST