The Academic Info You Need to Know!
Get the information and resources you need for making decisions to support your academic success this semester.
M - TH: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
You will earn a grade for each class that you take at UB. Your grade point average (GPA) is the ratio of the number of grade points earned to the number of graded credits.
Access to Grade Information
Students may access their grades for a specific semester, or a complete record of their grades, in one of two ways:
- Visit your HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Request a transcript by visiting the 1Capen or following the instruction to request an official transcript.
Approximate dates each semester that grades are reported on the official transcript are:
- Fall grades available first week in January
- Winter grades available first week in February
- Spring grades available third week in May
- Summer grades available third week in August
Grading Information for Faculty
Important grading information for faculty, including grading deadlines for current and upcoming terms and links to helpful resources, can be found on our Faculty/Staff Grading page.
Last updated: June 30, 2020 11:35 am EST