M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Walk-in Assistance at 1Capen, North Campus.
As a student at UB, you need to maintain accurate address information on file with the university.
- Permanent Address: All students are required to have a permanent, up to date address on file. Critical university communications may be sent to your permanent address.
- This is the address that your diploma will be mailed to. It must be correct by the end of your final term to ensure your diploma is sent to the correct address.
- Local Address: This may be your address so the University can reach you locally. This may also be your Permanent Address.
- Mailing Address: This is the address where your mail is delivered.
- Residence Hall Address: This is supplied by Campus Living and indicates your on-campus residence.
- Emergency Notification: All students need to provide information of a person to be contacted in an emergency situation.
- Student Employees: If you are employed at the University, by either the State of New York or The Research Foundation, you must also change your address with your employer. Changing/updating your student employee address record provides accurate delivery of your paycheck and W-2. Please view the Human Resources Information About Me page for more information. NOTE: You will need your UBITName and password to access the Employee Profile System. Contact HR Customer Service at 716-645-7777 with questions. Work Study students must follow the address update procedure noted on the Work-Study webpage.
Changing Your Address
Students with a UBITName and password should make any address change in their HUB Student Center (via MyUB). University policy requires you to maintain current address information.
Students or alumni without a UBITName and password can request an address change by completing the address change form.
Last updated: September 29, 2021 4:06 pm EST