Professor teaching a class.


Phone: 716-645-5698
M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.


Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus

Cross Registration

The WNY Consortium and SUNY Cross Registration are agreements with colleges and universities in Western New York and SUNY to facilitate the registration of students in other participating institutions.

Last updated: July 20, 2020 2:53 pm EST