The Academic Info You Need to Know!
Get the information and resources you need for making decisions to support your academic success this semester.
M - TH: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
|Session||First Day of Classes||Last Day Drop/Add||Resign||Last Day of Classes|
|15 Week (Standard)||1/25/21||2/1/21||4/16/21||5/7/21|
|7 Week 1||1/25/21||2/1/21||2/25/21||3/12/21|
|7 Week 2||3/22/21||3/25/21||4/22/21||5/7/21|
Spring 2021 Enrollment Appointments
- All students will be assigned an enrollment appointment based on the general appointment structure below.
- Beginning October 23rd, students can view their personal enrollment appointment information in their HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Appointments are assigned based on student credit hours, with priority given to students with higher credit hours earned prior to the start of the fall 2020 semester.
- Once a student’s appointment time begins, s/he can drop and add courses until the end of the drop/add period for the session.
- The new drop/add policy was in effect for fall 2013 registration. Students now have until the end of the 7th day of classes to drop and add for the regular 15 week and 7 week first sessions. (Sundays and holidays are excluded from calculating these days.) Class dates and drop/add dates are based on the session. Students should view their course schedule in their HUB Student Center for information on drop, add, and resign dates.
- After enrollment appointments end, open registration begins. During open registration, all eligible UB students can register without an enrollment appointment.
|TYPE OF STUDENT||Appointments will be assigned during the following dates:|
|Graduate Students||Nov. 3 at 7 a.m.|
|PharmD Students||Nov. 3 at 7 a.m.|
|Medical Students||Nov. 2 at 7 a.m.|
|Undergraduate Students||Nov. 4 at 7 a.m.|
|Law 3rd Year Students||Nov. 13 at Noon|
|Law 2nd Year Students||Nov. 20 at Noon|
|Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculating) Students||Dec. 1 at 7 a.m.|
Open enrollment for undergraduate, graduate, and PharmD students for spring 2021 begins Nov. 30 at 12 a.m. and continues until the end of the drop/add period for each session.
Maximum Credit Limits
Spring: 19 credits
Last updated: September 15, 2020 1:19 pm EST