M-TH: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Walk-in Assistance at 1Capen, North Campus.
|Session||First Day of Classes||Last Day Drop/Add||Resign||Last Day of Classes|
|15 Week (Standard)||1/30/23||2/6/23||4/21/23||5/12/23|
|7 Week 1||1/30/23||2/6/23||3/2/23||3/17/23|
|7 Week 2||3/27/23||3/31/23||4/27/23||5/12/23|
Spring 2023 Enrollment Appointments
Spring courses will be offered via a variety of instruction modes. Students should be sure to check the instruction mode of their class prior to course registration.
- All students will be assigned an enrollment appointment based on the general appointment structure below.
- Beginning Oct. 3, students can view their personal enrollment appointment information in their HUB Student Center (via MyUB).
- Appointments are assigned based on student credit hours, with priority given to students with higher credit hours earned prior to the start of the fall 2022 semester.
- Once a student’s appointment time begins, s/he can drop and add courses until the end of the drop/add period for the session.
- Students have until the end of the 7th day of classes to drop and add for the regular 15 week and 7 week first sessions. (Sundays and holidays are excluded from calculating these days.) Class dates and drop/add dates are based on the session. Students should view their course schedule in their HUB Student Center for information on drop, add, and resign dates.
- After enrollment appointments end, open registration begins. During open registration, all eligible UB students can register without an enrollment appointment.
|TYPE OF STUDENT||Appointments will be assigned during the following dates:|
|Graduate Students||Nov. 1 at 7 a.m.|
|PharmD Students||Nov. 1 at 7 a.m.|
|Medical Students||Nov. 1|
|Undergraduate Students||Nov. 2 at 7 a.m.|
|Law 3rd Year Students||Nov. 11 at 12 p.m.|
|Law 2nd Year Students||Nov. 18 at 12 p.m.|
|Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculating) Students||Dec. 1 at 7 a.m.|
Open enrollment for undergraduate, graduate, and PharmD students for spring 2023 begins Nov. 28 at 12 a.m. and continues until the end of the drop/add period for each session.
Maximum Credit Limits
Spring: 19 credits
Last updated: March 20, 2023 2:42 pm EST