The Academic Info You Need to Know!
Get the information and resources you need for making decisions to support your academic success this semester.
M - TH: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
In recognition of current New York State COVID-19 restrictions, all final exams will be held remotely.
Spring 2021 Notice:
HUB enrollment activities and the Shopping Cart for winter and spring 2021 enrollment will be unavailable from Dec. 7 through Dec. 9 while we update the class schedule to reflect recent changes to the spring 2021 academic calendar. Class dates on the spring 2021 schedule and the weekly student calendar may not yet reflect the revised dates. Most spring 2021 classes will begin on Feb. 1.
Final Exam Schedule
Your final exam schedule is available in your HUB Student Center via MyUB.
Student Responsibility for Exam Conflicts
Final exam information will be available one week prior to the start of the term.
A final exam conflict exists when a student has:
- Three or more final exams scheduled on the same day.
- Two final exams occurring at the same time.
- When a student’s final exam occurs contemporaneously with his or her commencement ceremony for spring or summer conferral.
During the semester, exam conflicts can occur only if a scheduled exam time overlaps with a scheduled class meeting time or another scheduled exam time. Having multiple exams scheduled on the same day, during the semester, is not otherwise an exam conflict.
Students who find themselves with an exam conflict should contact the instructors of the courses and explain the conflict in exams a maximum of two weeks after exam times are posted by instructors. Usually one instructor will be able to schedule an alternate time for the student to take the exam. Students are not expected to negotiate exam conflicts between two faculty members. If students are unable to arrange the re-scheduling of examinations with the faculty, undergraduate students should contact their respective Associate Dean’s office which will assist with rescheduling the exam. Graduate students should contact their academic department. Students are not expected to miss a regularly scheduled course meeting in order to complete an examination for another course.
Undergraduate Associate Deans by School
- College of Arts and Sciences – Justin Read (Email: email@example.com)
- Graduate School of Education – Catherine Cook-Cottone (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences – David Shubert (Email: email@example.com)
- Law School – James Milles (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School of Architecture and Planning – Martha Bohm (Email: email@example.com)
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences - Jeffrey Errington (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School of Management – BobbyJo LaDelfa (Email: email@example.com)
- School of Nursing- Catherine Mann, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences – Kathleen Boje (Email: email@example.com)
- School of Public Health and Health Professions – Gaspar Farkas (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School of Social Work – Filomena Critelli (Email: email@example.com)
Final Exam Scheduled for More Than One Classroom
If your final exam is assigned to more than one classroom, contact your instructor during the last week of classes to determine where to report for the exam.
Last updated: November 30, 2020 9:59 am EST