The Academic Info You Need to Know!
Get the information and resources you need for making decisions to support your academic success this semester.
M - TH: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
Certified Electronic Credential Overview
UB offers certified electronic diplomas and certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate). The cost to purchase your CeDiploma or CeCertificate is $15.95. CeDiplomas are available for June 2020 graduates and later. Watch an overview video to learn more.
More than a paper credential
- Your CeDiploma is an official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment.
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier).
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using validation services.
Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
Credential validation demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, state government licensing agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
Last updated: October 16, 2020 2:04 pm EST