The Academic Info You Need to Know!
Get the information and resources you need for making decisions to support your academic success this semester.
M - TH: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
HUB Student Center Training Guides
HUB Student Center (via MyUB) is the UB’s online one-stop shop for students where you can register for classes, check grades, request transcripts, manage finances/financial aid, maintain personal information, and much more.
The training guides on this page will help you complete specific tasks in HUB.
NOTE: This section includes screenshots that show how to process tasks in HUB. The University at Buffalo is committed to accessibility. If you experience any difficulty understanding information in this section or this website, please contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
- Class Search by AAR
- Dropping a Class
- Enrollment Verifications through National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
- Register for Classes
- Schedule Builder
- Search for Classes
- Swap Classes
- View Enrollment Dates
- View Exam Schedule
- View My Class Schedule (List View)
- View My Class Schedule (Weekly View)
- Waitlist for a Class
- Viewing your Academic Advisement Report
- Viewing your Academic Advisor
- Viewing Transfer Credit Report
- How to Create a What-if Report
- Applying for Graduation
- Requesting Official Transcript
- Viewing Course History
- Viewing Grades
- Viewing Unofficial Transcript
- How to complete the Personal Information Activity Guide
- Update Address Information
- Update Email Address Information
- Update Emergency Contact Information
- Update Phone Number Information
- View or Update Personal Information
- View UB ID (person number)
Last updated: November 12, 2019 11:50 am EST