M - TH: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk in Assistance:
1Capen, North Campus
M - F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
HUB Student Center Training Guides
HUB Student Center (via MyUB) is the UB’s online one-stop shop for students where you can register for classes, check grades, request transcripts, manage finances/financial aid, maintain personal information, and much more.
The training guides on this page will help you complete specific tasks in HUB.
- Class Search by AAR
- Dropping a Class
- Enrollment Verifications through National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
- Register for Classes
- Schedule Builder
- Search for Classes
- Swap Classes
- View Enrollment Dates
- View Exam Schedule
- View My Class Schedule (List View)
- View My Class Schedule (Weekly View)
- Waitlist for a Class
- Viewing your Academic Advisement Report
- Viewing your Academic Advisor
- Viewing Transfer Credit Report
- How to Create a What-if Report
- Applying for Graduation
- Requesting Official Transcript
- Viewing Course History
- Viewing Grades
- Viewing Unofficial Transcript
- How to complete the Personal Information Activity Guide
- Update Address Information
- Update Email Address Information
- Update Emergency Contact Information
- Update Phone Number Information
- View or Update Personal Information
- View UB ID (person number)
Last updated: October 04, 2019 2:44 pm EST